2010 Dodge Grand CaravanCRM Mitchell1 2022-11-15T22:58:30+00:00
- Performed OBD scan; #6 cylinder misfiring and exhaust is rich; Inspected spark plugs and wires found exposed wire and plugs with excess carbon; Performed pressure test; Pressure test showed coolant leaking from thermostat housing. Recommend replacing spark plugs, wires, and thermostat housing.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 3.3L Eng
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace – 3.3L Eng
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – 3.3L Eng All
- Fabricated bracket to secure front left headlight assembly.
Tina gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2022